Botox is a great way to counter and even combat wrinkles, and at DentistsRUs, our dental professionals offer this added service at our conveniently located dental offices around the Lower Mainland to quickly and efficiently serve you!
Although a lot of individuals, spas and medical centers offer Botox, having a health professional treat you with this anti-aging serum will better ensure it is done correctly, and used properly, keeping you both safe as well as having the intended results you hoped for.
The Benefits of Botox
Botox blocks the nerves that cause your muscles to contract, allowing lines and wrinkles to decrease around your eyes, between your brows, around your mouth – as well as other areas that can be treated.
Clients find that the longer Botox is used over time, the better the overall effect in the lessening of their lines and wrinkles. The school of thought is that, if you start Botox before the wrinkles begin, you prevent their severity, or hold them off indefinitely.
Pregnancy and Botox
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is important to talk to your doctor before using Botox to find out the precautions necessary, or if it is perhaps best to hold off on this type of treatment until which time you don’t have to worry about the effects during this time.
Side Effects of Botox
Some people report slight bruising, headaches, and mild discomfort where the Botox was injected, but overall there are little to no side effects.
Botox is conveniently offered at all of our DentistsRUs locations, so feel free to call any one of them in close proximity to your home or place of business, and enjoy the beauty benefits of Botox at your leisure!
- Burnaby Sedation & General Dentistry | 250 – 3433 North Rd. Burnaby, BC | View
- Langley Sedation & General Dentistry | #103 – 19978 72nd Avenue Langley, BC | View
- Tri-City Sedation & General Dentistry | #1412-2929 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC | View
- Coast Meridian Sedation & General Dentistry | #103 3380 David Ave, Coquitlam, BC | View
- New Westminster Sedation & General Dentistry | 243-800 Carnarvon St. New Westminster | View